A fresh coat of paint can turn your home interior from looking outdated and passe, to elegant and alluring. Interior painting is a great way to liven up your home while on a budget, as it is more affordable than many other home remodel projects.
At A State of Paint, we believe in delivering the highest level of satisfaction for our customers, which means using the highest quality materials and paints to get the job done. Only premium brushes, rollers and paint are used in your home to ensure that the beautiful, final result stands the test of time.
For a 12 X 12 room, the cost of premium quality paint can run between $30 and $80. The cost of supplies such as primer, rollers, brushes and drop cloths can run between $20 and $50. One can expect to pay between $350 and $500 for a single, 12 X 12 room to be painted by a professional. Moreover, a 15 X 20 room generally runs between $400 and $750. Having a 1,300 sq foot home typically costs between $1,500 and $2,000 for a professional, quality paint job.
What is included in the price:
- In-home consultation
- Prep all surfaces (including taping, caulking, and moving small items)
- Primer (if necessary)
- Two or more coats of paint
- Clean up
- Removing or rearranging heavy furniture. We are happy to help move small items out of the way, but heavy furniture, mirrors, TV's, etc will incur an additional cost.
- Light or dark colors that require many coats of paint will incur a small additional cost. We understand that many paint jobs require multiple coats of paint, however if circumstances require many additional coats of paint, a small convenience fee will be charged.
- Painting baseboards, crown molding, or other detail areas will incur a small additional fee.
The best way to get an accurate, fair estimate for your home project is to schedule a free, in-home consultation. We like to meet our clients in person prior to painting to discuss options and ways to cut costs. Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have about your upcoming project. We are here to help, and happy to do so.